National Family Week would like to extend a warm welcome to our fellow Annie E. Casey Foundation partners. National Family Week seeks your support and looks forward to building stronger partnerships! Please fill out the National Organizations Partner Commitment Form.
The Alliance for Children and Families’ National Family Week is a great platform for launching or culminating your organization’s year-round efforts on behalf of underserved children, families, and communities. Combine the strength of NFW with your efforts and create an even greater difference.
Not sure how to get started? Here a simple suggestions of how you can participate!
– Present a NFW Advocacy Award at a special meeting or conference to an individual who has worked to strengthen the lives of children and families. A professionally designed certificate will include the name of your recipient and is available at no charge from the Alliance for Children and Families.
– Connect legislative agenda to National Family Week and engage elected officials and leaders to support initiatives that position families to succeed.
– Make a public commitment to take action in support of policies that better the lives of vulnerable children and families.
– Promote National Family Week to your employees and supporters through your publication, e-newsletter, or web site.
– Provide a link to www.nationalfamilyweek.org on your web site.