Policymakers who support National Family Week bring about meaningful benefits for children and families, are seen as leaders in their communities, and enhance their relationships with core constituencies. Please inform us of your National Family Week plans.
Not sure how to get started? Here a simple suggestions of how you can participate!
– Make a speech at a local National Family Week event.
– Issue a proclamation declaring National Family Week in your city, county, or state.
– Spread awareness about National Family Week to other policymakers.
– Provide a written endorsement of National Family Week
– Engage in activities that advocate on behalf of vulnerable children and families.
– Make yourself available for photo opportunities to demonstrate support.
– Invite your family along to the National Family Week event as a means of showing unity.
– Take a prominent position in the event itself, participate in a policy forum or family
– Work on an issue of importance to underprivileged children and families.